Each of our beautiful candles are hand-poured, in-house. To ensure you receive the most burn time, you will need to give your candle a little extra care by following the instructions below.
CARING FOR YOUR CANDLE:
- When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a candle memory and a clean and even burn in the future.
- Never leave your candle burning longer than 3 hours at a time. Once the wax reaches half way down your vessel, carefully monitor the burn time and extinguish the flame after 1 hour.
- After use when the wax has cooled and set, trim your wick to 5mm again before relighting to avoid wick 'mushrooming'.
- Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure you receive the maximum burn time.
- Discontinue use when the wax reaches 10mm-15mm from the bottom of your vessel.
- When you have finished burning your candle, simply wash out any leftover wax with hot water and detergent.